Stepping Stones of Hope
REACH – A Camp For Teens
June 19-21, 2015
REACH is a grief camp designed for teenagers between the ages of 13 and 18 who have experienced the death loss of a loved one. This is one of the first camps of its kind and dedicated specifically to grieving teens. A traditional, fun, high-energy camp, REACH, focuses on activities to support self-discovery, enhance communication skills, build trust, and share in a safe environment.
Thank you to all of our sponsors, attendees, partners and volunteers for making our 2014 Life, Love and Memories Gala a huge success. Your support and generosity truly does make a huge difference in the lives of so many grieving children, teens, adults and families. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
SSOH in the News
From time to time we are fortunate enough to have stories aired or printed about our grief camps and programs.… Read More +
- First Steps (06/08/15 to 06/08/15)
- REACH- a Camp for Teens: June 2015 (06/19/15 to 06/21/15)
- First Steps (07/13/15 to 07/13/15)
- Camp Samantha for Kids, Teens, & Grown-Ups: July 2015 (07/24/15 to 07/26/15)
- First Steps (08/10/15 to 08/10/15)
- First Steps (09/14/15 to 09/14/15)
- Journeys: September 2015 (09/19/15 to 09/20/15)
Join Our Email List Today!
4000 North 7th Street, Suite 108
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
(602) 264-7520 Fax: (602) 264-7521