A consortium of organizations including Stepping Stones of Hope, American Hospice Foundation and Hospice of Arizona. This program provides training for all school personnel - social workers, nurses, counselors, psychologists, teachers and administrators in grades K-12.
The National Association of School Psychologists, School Social Work Association of America and the American School Counselor Association have all endorsed this program. Training programs and speakers are provided at no charge to schools.
Schools have the option of 2-4 hour workshops, or a full-day training. Presentations can be be customized to meet the specific needs of your school.
Speaker fees are paid to Stepping Stones of Hope from donations made to Hospice of Arizona from their families.
- How to Identify Grieving Students
- How to Help and Talk to Grieving Students
- Cultural Perspectives of Grief
- Suicide: It's Impact on Schools, Students and Community
- Grief: Through the Heart and Eyes of a Child
- Real World Strategies to Support Real World Kids