Stepping Stones of Hope is a volunteer driven organization. Each volunteer is intrinsically linked, and each serves as the foundation for our programs. The value of a volunteers time is linked to their desire to serve.
There are many opportunities for volunteer service within the Stepping Stones of Hope organization.
- Serve on the Stepping Stones of Hope Board of Directors or Advisory Council
- Participate on standing committees: Fundraising, Program, Volunteer and Marketing/Public Awareness
- Act as administrative support
- Participate on sub-committees for standing committees or special events
- Serve as a small group facilitator during weekend and day camp programs
- Work with activity group during weekend and day camp programs
- Join in providing music during weekend and day camp programs
All volunteers are required to attend an orientation session and complete a background check. Volunteers are specially trained for their volunteer role and are provided with multiple in-service opportunities each year.
In 2006 Stepping Stones of Hope began publishing newsletters for our volunteers - "Healing Hearts and Hands." If you interested in perusing, please click the link below.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact our office at 602.264.7520 or email email@example.com. Click here to print and mail your application.