Thank you to the following corporate and individual sponsors for supporting our service to grieving families, children, teens and adults:
HOPE: $10,000 and greater
- The Capital Group Companies Charitable Foundation
- Carol Critchfield Foundation
- Scottsdale 2030 Club
HEALING: $5,000 - $9,999
- Jeffrey and Michele Brown
- Lincoln GIVES, John C Lincoln Health Network's Employee Fund
- The Rosenfield Family Foundation
- Western Refining :: www.wnr.com
INSPIRE: $2,500 - $4,999
- Greg and Noreen Cravener
- Foamtec International :: www.foamtecintlwcc.com
- Daniel and Pamela Gardiner
- K-2 Adventures :: www.k2adventuresfoundation.org
- Lawson-Brake Charitable Trust
- The Paradise Valley Women's Auxiliary
- Sundt Corportation :: www.Sundt.com
- Woodmen of the World :: www.woodmen.org
HEART: $1,000 - $2,499
- Anonymous - $100/month pledge
- Arizona Osteopathic Charities
- Kirk H. Bingeman
- Check Point Software Technologies
- Crisis Preparation & Recovery, Inc. :: www.crisisprepandrecovery.com
- H & L Medical Specialist, Inc.
- Law Offices of Michael Cordova :: www.mcordova.com
- Dr. Eleanor C. Mariano
- MedEvent911 :: www.MedEvent911.com
- Mosaic Financial Associates :: www.mosaicfa.com
- Phoenix Commercial Advisors :: www.phoenixcommercialadvisors.com
- Scottsdale Emergency Associates, LTD.
- Walmart :: www.walmart.com
- Walton International Group (USA) :: www.waltoninternational.com
DREAM: $500 - $999
- American Airlines :: www.aa.com
- Troy Boelig
- Mike Broomhead
- Sue Bunch
- First United Methodist Church :: www.firstchurchoncentral.org
- Marika Hamilton-Meeks
- James and Chris Hoke
- Hospice Management Group, LLC.
- Howard Ingham Excavating
- Laura and John Keating
- Dr. Linda Liu
- Dr. Jeff and Christine Morgan
- James and Linda Mueller
- Misty Reynolds
- Henry Saas
- David Willis
- Barry & Barbara Zemel
- Ted and Ann Zinman
- Thunderbird Charities awarded a grant in May 2007.
- Nina Mason Pulliam Charitable Trust awarded a grant in March 2007.
- A Little Hope awarded a grant in February 2007 & 2008.
- The Sojourn Care Foundation scholarship grant in October 2006.
- A Little Hope awarded a grant in March 2006.
- SRP Booster Club selected Stepping Stones of Hope as one of their approved agencies in 2005.
- Nina Mason Pulliam Charitable Trust awarded a grant in July 2005.
- Diamondback Charities awarded a grant in April 2005.
- Trends Charitable Fund is awarding a grant during the fall of 2005 and spring of 2006.
- The Moyer Foundation awarded an endowment and grant 2006.
- Nina Mason Pulliam Charitable Trust awarded a grant in July 2004.
- The Moreno Family Foundation granted Stepping Stones of Hope a gift in April 2004.